Perspective: Side view
Gameplay: Beat 'em up
Narrative: Martial arts
Published by: Acclaim Entertainment
Developed by: Iguana Entertainment
The name of the legendary Batman, will certainly attract fans of his adventures to this game. Of course, this popular story justifies itself, and in some respects the game looks quite attractive. It is necessary, however, to note that the developers obviously worked at half strength. The action of the game is rather messy, and the screen is often cluttered with a lot of minor details. The action takes place quickly, but sometimes even too quickly. Hordes of enemies are attacking at the same time, the sensors of life blink all the time, and the control system does not allow to use numerous additional sources of energy in time. Upon careful consideration, both the actors (including the Bosses of the levels) and the technical means (for example, the Sikorsky military helicopter) turn out to be somehow unfinished.
- Cover your back and try to meet opponents face to face.
- Use devices such as grappling hook (grappling hook) to immediately deal with a bunch of enemies.
- If the enemy has thrown a barrel, tire or some other object at you, you can defend yourself by pressing the Punch button when the objects are near you.
- If you received a "VR Bonus" before entering the 4th stage, you can easily destroy the helicopter. Before its appearance, using VR, finish off all your enemies - then it will be much easier with a helicopter, because on it it will be possible to concentrate the fire "Super Batarangs".
- When Monarch Bat performs its "sweeping attack", press Punch + Kick to block the attack - you will remain unharmed. However, remember that blocking does not save from his "fiery" attack.
- At the beginning of the game, if you jump on the hood of the Batmobile and hold on there, you can prevent him from quickly hiding.
Special techniques and combinations
Lunge Grab - Right, Right + Punch;
Hop Kick - Right, Right + Kick;
Uppercut - Down, Down / Right, Right + Punch;
Sliding Kick - Down, Down / Right, Right + Kick;
Roundhouse Kick - Left, Right + Kick;
Block - Hold Punch + Kick;
Taser Combo - With taser, Hop Kick, Hop Kick, Hop Kick;
Long Combo - Roundhouse Kick, Punch, Punch, Sliding Kick, Kick, Uppercut, Punch (repeat Sliding Kick, Kick, Uppercut, Punch with fury).
Palm Strike - Right, Right + Punch;
Flick-Flack - Right, Right + Kick;
Flash Kick - Down, Down / Right, Right + Kick;
Revers Flash Kick - Left, Right + Kick;
Jump Kick - Jump, Kick;
Twist Kick - Jump, Down + Kick;
Block - Hold Punch + Kick;
Taser Combo - With taser, Flick-Flack, Flick-Flack, Flick-Flack;
Long Combo - Flash Kick, Punch, Punch, Kick, Kick, Punch, Punch, Flash Kick. (repeat the flash kick with fury).