Perspective: Side view
Art: Anime / Manga
Setting: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: Capcom U.S.A.
Developed by: Minakuchi Engineering Co.
Platforms: Game Boy (GB), Nintendo (NES)
Mega Man and Roll are walking along a grass field, where they meet a Stradroid robot on their way called Terra, with whom Mega Man is trying to fight, but in vain. From the weapons of Terra Mega Man loses consciousness. Later, he wakes up in Dr. Light’s laboratory, where Dr. Light himself equips the Mega-Arm with a Mega Arm weapon, with which he can effectively deal with enemies. After passing the first four Stardroids (Mercury, Neptune, Mars and Venus), the player is shown a cutscene where he meets Terra. In the middle level, the Mega Man destroys the Dark Moon, a robot similar to Yellow Devil from Mega Man 1. Then the Mega Man flies to the Rush Spaceship and is about to destroy the remaining five robots (Pluto, Uranus, Jupiter, Saturn and Terra).
After the destruction of the next five bosses, Mega Man will have to fly on the Rush Spaceship, where he destroys the Skull Blazer, which blocks the entrance to the spacecraft of Dr. Wiley. After the destruction of this boss, the player will have to rematch with the robots Enker, Quint, Punk, Ballade, as well as with the Stroids (with the exception of Terra). After Mega Man destroys Wiley's car, the final SunStar robot appears, which Mega Man also destroys, damaging his arm. Sunstar convinces Mega Man to go to the repair to Dr. Light's lab, but Sunstar refused, believing that he should stay there and Mega Man to continue his intelligence. The final scene shows us Mega Mana as he lands in the Rush Spaceship and watches Dr. Wiley's spacecraft explode. Arriving on the ground, Mega Man sees the Wiley capsule crashing and Wiley himself asks for pardon from the Mega Man. Wiley runs away, and Mega Man is catching up with him.
- Mega Arm - Mega-Hand. The standard Mega Man's weapon, which creates a fist while increasing the attack. You can also pick up items that are in hard to reach places. Similarity to the Hard Knuckle of Mega Man 3.
- Spark Chaser - Self-guided Electro. Similarity of Gemini Laser from Mega Man 3.
- Grab Buster - Suction Blaster. Create a cruciform star that sucks capsules from its enemies with which you can replenish a player’s health.
- Bubble Bomb - Bubble bombs. You shoot a bubble that flies up and down, disappears upon contact with the wall.
- Photon Missile - Photon Missiles. Create a rocket that flies horizontally. Disappears upon contact with the enemy.
- Electric Shock - Electric stick. Create an electric horizontal line with which you can attack enemies from close range. The similarity of Wave Burner from Mega Man & Bass.
- Black Hole - Black Hole. Create a black hole over your head, which sucks weak enemies all over the screen. After that, when the hole subsides, it will shoot one that will hit the rest of the enemies.
- Deep Digger - Block-Hand. The player raises the block and throws it at the enemy. Similarity Super Arm from Mega Man 1.
- Break Dash - Slash Dash. Carries out an attack by jerking only on the surface, preloading a weapon. You can destroy blocks with this weapon.
- Salt Water - Salt water. You shoot a water ball, which when in contact with the wall falls into three parts.
- Rush Coil - Spring Rush. With it, Mega Man reaches high spaces.
- Rush Jet - Rush Fighter. Rush transformed into a fighter of horizontal flight. Effective before it hits the wall.