Perspective: Side view
Art: Anime / Manga
Setting: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: Capcom U.S.A.
Developed by: Minakuchi Engineering Co.
Platforms: Game Boy, Nintendo (NES)
After passing the first four bosses (Toad Man, Bright Man, Pharaoh Man and Ring Man) a small intro is shown to the player, in which you can see the Mega Man in front of the castle. In the middle level, Mega Man destroys the satellite gun and Ballad, created by Dr. Wiley. Then Mega Man teleports and is going to destroy the remaining four robots.
After the destruction of the next four bosses Mega Man will have to fight again with the Ballad. After the destruction of this boss, the player will have to complete a level, at the end of which he will meet with the final boss, Dr. Wiley. After the victory over Dr. Wiley, the cutscene is shown to the player - Dr. Wiley falls to his knees and asks him for forgiveness. Mega Man leaves the destroyed spacecraft, where near the exit meets the Ballad, who sacrifices himself to save Mega Man. Mega Man is sucked into outer space and he flies away on Rush, watching the spacecraft explode. After the final cut-scene are captions.
- Toad Man - a robot in the form of a toad. The robot jumps around the room, dances and creates rain on the whole screen.
- Bright Man is a robot with a light bulb on its head. Makes a flash and shoots a player with a machine gun. During a flash, a player cannot move for a certain time.
- Pharaoh Man - a robot, presented in the form of the ancient Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun. Shoots a player with fireballs, then charges and creates a horizontal fire wave.
- Ring Man - a robot with rings on the hands and head. The robot goes back and forth and jumps around the room, throwing a large ring.
- Crystal Man - a robot with a crystal ball on his head. The robot jumps and releases 4 crystal balls that jump around the room, attacking the player.
- Napalm Man is a robot equipped with launchers in hands, a rocket launcher on the head and six suggestive missiles at the shoulders. The robot fires rockets from its head and then throws bombs to the surface, which explode after a few seconds.
- Stone Man - a robot made of stones. Jumping around the room, creating around him stones that attack the player.
- Charge Man - a robot that has an external resemblance to a locomotive. The robot travels from one side to the other, buzzes and drops three burning coal to the player.
After the destruction of the first four robots, collecting the letters "B", "E", "A" and "T", you get a birdie "Beat", which attacks the enemies on the screen near the Mega Man. Rush Jet Mega Man receives after defeating the robot Charge Man, the subject allows the Rush to turn into a flat surface and move the Mega Man through the air.