Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Gameplay: Arcade, Platform
Setting: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: Capcom U.S.A.
Developed by: Minakuchi Engineering Co.
Platforms: Game Boy, Nintendo (NES)
After passing through the first four bosses (Snake Man, Gemini Man, Shadow Man, Spark Man), a small intro is shown to the player, in which the Mega Man can be seen in front of the castle. In the middle level, Mega Man destroys a quadratic one-eyed robot. Then Mega Man teleports and is going to destroy the remaining four robots.
After the destruction of the next four bosses Mega Man will have to fight with Punk'om - another boss. After the destruction of this boss, the player will have to complete a level, at the end of which he will meet with the final boss, Dr. Wiley. After defeating Dr. Wiley, the player is shown a splash screen - Dr. Wiley falls on his knees and asks Mega Man for forgiveness, but the Mega Man refuses to forgive him, with the result that Wiley canned in a capsule and lowers the lock into the ground and flies off to the UFO.
- Snake Man - a robot with a mask of a snake and a tail behind. Runs snakes in bursts that crawl along the surface.
- Gemini Man - twin robots with triangular spikes on the head. At the very beginning of the battle, he forks and jumps around the room. They attack with a laser, which bounces off the walls, but disappears when attacking a player.
- Shadow Man is a robot ninja with a shuriken on the forehead. Jumping around the room, and then shoots shurikens horizontally and diagonally.
- Spark Man - a robot, like a spark plug. Attacks the sparks flying in different directions, then releases a huge spark ball.
- Dust Man - a robot with a vacuum cleaner on his head. At first he jumps around the room, then he sucks the player, in this case he is invulnerable, after which he shoots compressed pieces of metal.
- Skull Man - a robot skeleton. He jumps around the room, then uses his skull shield, with which he attacks the player upon contact with him.
- Dive Man - a robot, like a submarine with a periscope on his head. Attacks the player, rotating horizontally and launches torpedoes into it.
- Drill Man - a robot with drills on the head and hands. Attacks the player, plunging into the ground, and then launches dredged bombs at him.