Genre: Racing / Driving
Perspective: 1st-person, Behind view
Gameplay: Arcade, Vehicle Simulator
Vehicular: Automobile, Track Racing
Published by: Eidos
Developed by: Crystal Dynamics
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
Now you have the opportunity to races on the map on the Disney world, and you need to win to collect the details of the car for the fireworks and to arrange a wonderful attraction. You rush through a variety of Disney locations: Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, etc. etc .. The race is accompanied by pretty pretty music, and the tracks are very inventive built. Card management is pretty decent, but sometimes there are some strange spontaneous accelerations, especially unpleasant at steep turns, where slippage begins. Before each mission you will be able to familiarize yourself with a small introduction, which, as a rule, is very useful. In fact, this is a very nice, cute game, which is sure to please the youngest players, and adults, too.
- If you turned into a hefty green frog, do not despair, you and in this image can grab all sorts of Power-Ups and even use Zippers.
- Unlock Jiminy Cricket - To get this little friend Pinocchio, you need to collect all the details of the car for the fireworks in the Adventure mode.
- Unlock Ned Shredbetter - You must win all nine gold cups in the Adventure mode, collecting all the trophies on the gravel tracks after you receive the flags for the first place at the end of the game.
- Play for X.U.D. 71 - To play for this character, you need to collect all eight fairies on the following trails: Big Thunder Mountain, Blizzard Beach, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Priests Of The Carribean, Dinosaur, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Tomorrowland Speedway.
- Unlock the slopes of Splash Mountain -. To get on these tracks in the Adventure mode you need to win in all 9 races, having won the flags for the first place. In this case, you must re-pass all these tracks after you finish the game.