Perspective: Behind view
Gameplay: Quick Time Events (QTEs)
Published by: THQ Inc.
Developed by: n-Space
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
Danger Girl is a video game based on the comic book of the same name, where a team of sexy agents try to frustrate the plans of the treacherous Major Maxim, his crazy girlfriend and the fascist Hammer empire. Maxim is building plans for changing human DNA to create invincible soldiers, understandably with the goal of establishing a dictatorship. Defamer confront the leader of the team Abbey Chase, Australian Sydney Savage and the recently adopted in the team beauty JC ("Jaycee"). All three are considered top-class professionals. In the game, they have to run, jump, shoot, neutralize and install explosive devices, save hostages or turn off alarms, penetrate into the terrorists' den, ie. full spy set. The game is done in about the same spirit, from the same developers and it looks like the same engine as the game Duke Nukem: Time To Kill.
- The game may seem very difficult, because there are no points of shipment in it. In fact, this difficulty is exaggerated, and you will notice that every time you pass through the level, you will find more and more difficulties, but when, in the end, finish the level, then you can slip it with the minimal damage. But get a lot of experience.
- Try to use the surrounding objects better. You can destroy guards by blowing up barrels that are close to them, you can hide from shots of enemies and guns, hiding behind boxes and other objects. In general, act on the situation.
- Try on the first two levels to learn how to act and move imperceptibly, otherwise it can be very difficult for you to overcome the third level, on which you need to act extremely secretively.
- Try to shoot the enemies exactly in the head. At first. You thus save ammunition, and, on the other hand, you have the ability to quickly and without problems destroy enemies, sometimes without even causing anxiety among the other guards.
From the main menu, press L1, R2, L2, R1, Circle, Square, Triangle (x2), then press and hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2. All levels and menu tricks will be opened. Various tricks will be opened as the icons are located on different levels.
Icons Danger Girl
- Abby Chase in Rumble in the Jungle. Mode Headshot Mode - When you get a remote control (Remote control) ,. go right to the room with the curtain and bookshelf and activate the shelf with a remote control. The icon is in the room behind the bookshelf.
- Abby Chase in Finders Keepers. Infinite Mode Ammo Mode- After the room with the security guard, shoot the ventilation grate and climb up twice, then go down the stairs and find the icon.
- JC in Rigged to Blow - After you figure out the first bomb and the guards, activate the elevator, turn right, jump on the small ledge and find the icon.
- Sydney Savage in Caution: Curves Ahead - The icon is on the cornice in the room where the guard and officer threaten to kill the prisoner.
- Abbey Chase in Dangerous Discovery - After climb the last elevator to the very top (near the exit), turn around the corner, jump through the hole and find the icon on the cornice.
- JC in Erozen Assets - Climb to the fence at the beginning of the level and take the icon behind the boxes.
- Sydney Savage in the Museum Mayhen - After the door opens in the room with the bridge, take the icon under the bridge.
- JC in Bustin 'Out - In the passage we advised you to go along the left corridor and destroy all the guards in the room with the arch. This time, use the right corridor, jump over the cleft and take the icon.
- Sydney Save in Coutdown to Danger - The last icon is in the center of the room, surrounded by fire.