Perspective: Side view
Published by: Panasonic Software Company
Developed by: PF Magic
Platforms: 3DO Interactive Multiplayer, Super Nintendo (SNES)
This is a very unusual fighting game, as the characters in the game are made of multi-colored balls. Almost, since the character in the game Vectorman. The version of the game for 3DO is the director's version, which means that it is more extended, and significantly different from its 16-bit counterparts. The game has 3 difficulty levels, nine unlike characters: Kronk, Turbo, Crusher, Divine, Tsunami, Boomer, Bruiser, Yoko, Zombie. With their super-strokes and tricks, which, by the way, are written in the game itself. There are several game modes. During the battle itself, various effects are applied, scaling and rotation around the field in pseudo 3D.
Yet these actions are seasoned with a lot of humor, which no one can leave indifferent. Fine music and soundtrack help to not notice the flying time spent behind the game console.
Otherwise the game can be called: Ballz ...
- After hooking with the enemy, quickly press A. To execute the special attack, hold the button down, then press B.
- To come to, often press A.
- To perform a taunt, press A + B + C. The effectiveness of your fighter's strokes will be increased until he himself receives a blow. Repeated "hairpins" further strengthen you.
- If there is very little left in you, quickly press Down, Down, Down. The more times you press, the better.
- Fatality is possible in the mode for two players. When your opponent has very little energy, get up close and press Up, Up, Up, and when he is defeated - six times A.