Genre: Action, FPS
Settings: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: Accolade
Developed by: Any Channel
Platforms: PlayStation (PSX, PS1), 3DO Interactive Multiplayer
Before you the next game in the genre of the corridor action, in the style of Doom (in the sense of the first person), the truth, performed at a very good level (for 1996). What is the difference between Doom and the game presented here? PO'ed - the game is made with a great deal of healthy humor, which does not leave the developers until the end of the game. You control the Ox, which serves as a cocoon on a space truck. When your ship was attacked, and the whole team was taken prisoner, you decided not to lose heart, but to release your comrades (well, as if in the film "Under Siege" with Stephen Segal). Until the milk ran out, you set to work. But do not think that you left the kitchen rattling with rockets and machine guns. Instead, you go to battle with a frying pan in your hands, but you will have another, no less terrible weapon. Somewhere you will find a drill, somewhere "Meat Seeker", it shoots terrible pelmeni shells, as well as other, not quite kitchen tools, such as a rocket with a camera on board. It's good that in this game you do not need to kill people, because your enemies will be alien creatures such as chicken hams, Amazons, Buttheads, cyclops and various mechanical creatures, etc. All of them are very colorful, but not so terrible. True, they are extremely aggressive. All these things are looking for you in the hope of killing.
- Ammo refill: In foot mode do a backflip by pressing Square + L2. During the backflip press Right + X + Circle;
- Fart Noises: At the main menu select Load Game and press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2;
- Full Health: While playing do a backflip by pressing Square + L2. While in the air press Down + X + R2;
- Full Inventory: Enter map mode and press left until the arrow is pointing at you. Press Start to rotate into the standard view. During the rotation press L1 + Square + X + Circle;
- Level Select: At the main menu hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 + Up, then release and start a new game. At the difficulty level screen hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 + Down;
- No Collisions: Switch to jetpack mode and kill an alien. Stand on the alien and press Triangle to display the Weapon Select screen. Press L1 + Right + Down. Ox will now beable to fly through walls;
- Watch Final Sequence: Highlight load game on the main menu, hold Right and press Circle. Release Right and press Triangle + Left + Square, then Triangle once more.