Genre: Racing / Driving
Perspective: 1st-person, Behind view
Setting: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: Electronic Arts
Developed by: Bullfrog Productions
Platforms: PlayStation (PSX, PS1), DOS
This game - an upgraded version of the amazing, extremely popular at the time of the game for the PC - gives fans of the thrill a unique opportunity to enjoy both frantic racing and deafening fire. To succeed in this futuristic deadly race, you will need both the exceptional skill of the driver, and the accuracy, and the agility of the fingers, necessary for control. Here are nine of the most difficult routes, completely unlike one another; fantastic soaring cars; On-board machine guns and shells to fight off opponents and attack yourself. Great pleasure! Well, except that I would like to slightly increase the speed, especially in the game mode for 2 players, with a split screen.
- Keep your weapons. Carefully choose the moments for launching projectiles. Your boosters (Boosters) also need shells, although not so much. Watch for them to be, because the car without acceleration is an easy prey for the enemy.
- Since the preparation of an amplifier requires a certain amount of time, you must learn to take this time into account. Prepare them by entering the turn; Then, as soon as a straight line appears, you can increase the speed.
- Amplifiers are also needed to use them on various jumps.
- After flying into the air, try to describe before your landing a full circle with your car. Doing such aerobatics, you increase your overall rating, and you can wait for the reward. A 180-degree turn in the air will also allow you to strike at a possible pursuer.
- When you pursue someone, do not rush to open fire. Make sure that you are properly seated on the tail. This means that the enemy should not be able to leave you, and he should not know where you are until it's too late.
- If you are being pursued, and there is a springboard ahead of you on the road, try to press the brakes and close before overcoming its edge. Your pursuer will safely fly over your head and, being in the air, nothing can be done. In this situation, you can use a mini-gun at any time.
- If you hear the expressive sound of a flying projectile, begin to rush from side to side. Since the projectiles are flying at high speed, they, theoretically - are not able to correct the flight, depending on your unexpected movements and can fly by.
- If the road in front of you is completely straight, you can risk sending the projectile to a target, which you still did not properly capture. Make sure that you are aiming right, and hope that the target does not turn around the corner in the next few seconds.
- On track 1, the fastest lapping is obtained if you fly into the air from the second hill after the start and cleanly pass the gate (which opens and closes). Carefully timed the race and skillfully using amplifiers, you can achieve time less than 300.
- Keep an eye on the fuel sensor all the time. Maybe it was not worth reminding, but marvel at how many riders are fond of shooting, completely forgetting to refuel.
- In order to quickly restart the game, hold down the L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 stitches and press Start.