Genre: Action, FPS
Setting: North America, Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: GT Interactive Software Corp.
Developed by: 3D Realms Entertainment, Inc.
This is the first 3D game in the Duke Nukem series. The first two games in the series were 2D platformers, I do not know about these games, that they were in general.
Duke Nukem is a special agent of the US government. He returns to Los Angeles after the events of the game Duke Nukem 2. The radio receives a distress signal: the city is being assaulted by an aggressive alien race that has arrived to kidnap women. They use their bodies as incubators. Duke's spacecraft is knocked down by a rocket, but he manages to eject and land on the roof of the house. Duke has nothing to do but save the land once more.
The game has a large number of all kinds of weapons. The mass of various enemies and traps.
Total Meltdown - version for PSX, includes three original episodes and a new, "Plug N 'Pray", consisting of six new levels. The new episode included new enemies: two varieties of Pig Cops and a new boss named CyberKeef. The design of some levels of Plug N 'Pray is noticeably worse than in the original, but the levels themselves have become more complex.
To interesting facts about the game, one can attribute that there is an official port of the game Duke Nukem 3D for Sega Genesis / Mega Drive.
- Unlimited Armor: 800EC9D2 0064
- Max Health: 800EC936 0128
- Have All Keys: 800EC97C 000F
- Unlimited Holoduke: 800EC962 0960
- Unlimited Jetpack: 800EC9CE 0640
- Unlimited Steroids: 800EC9D0 0640
- Unlimited Medikits: 800EC980 00FF
- Unlimited Scuba Gear: 800EC9CC FF50
- Unlimited Protection Boots: 800EC9E2 00C8
- Unlimited Goggles: 800EC99A 04B0
- No Fall Damage: 800ECA18 0001
Press Triangle to Restore Life
- D00EC9C4 0001
- 800EC996 FF00
- D00EC9C4 0000
- 800EC996 0000