Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Gameplay: Arcade, Fighting, Platform
Published by: Tecmo
Developed by: Tecmo
Platforms: Nintendo (NES), Super Nintendo (SNES)
This game is the sequel to Ninja Gaiden and continues its story. There is a new, possessed by power, enemy. Ryu Hayabusa tries to overcome him and save his beloved from danger. Our ninja once again uses an indispensable sword as a weapon, which is well owned. In terms of dynamics, atmosphere and complexity, the game is not inferior to the previous part, and even surpasses the schedule. There are more special opportunities. For example, together with you can run one or two invisible ninjas, which help to fight with enemies. Another hero not only clings to the walls, but can climb on them. The sequel can boast of new qualitatively traced levels. In addition to aggressive enemies, you are confronted with weather conditions (at some stages), which will visibly interfere with you.
A is a jump;
B is the blow;
↑ + B - weapons.
- You should consider that in comparison with the first series in the game there have been significant changes. First of all in management. Now the ninja can move freely on the walls, and even use shurikens (the stairs serve as a kind of way indicator). The whole system of additional weapons (magic) has also changed. In the beginning, only forty units are available to the hero. Over time, this limit will increase, but only if the collection of magic scrolls. Scrolls are at the levels: 2-2, 3-2, 4-1, 5-1, 6-1, 7-1 (at the last level the scroll will be restored after killing each boss). Themselves of magic can be obtained by selecting blue shields (10 units) and red ones, replenishing the entire stock to the maximum. Arsenal of the shadow warrior also received an addition. To the two types of shuriken and the fire rings flying up diagonally, there are balls flying right-down (6 units) and fire protection (12 units), now it can be called at any time. In addition, if you pick up special prizes (red heads), the ninja will call a pair of twins, which will copy all of his movements and equally effectively destroy enemies. Moreover, the use of magic in their accompaniment generates three shots at once, leaving no chance for the bosses.
- In contact with enemies, the ninja, like the first series, flies to the side, at the risk of falling into the abyss. But if the hero is in the air, and an unpleasant collision can not be avoided, press BACK (ie, ⇦ or ⇨, depending on where you are attacked), the warrior will raise his hands and not fly so far.
- If the homeless man, who has been shaking his head against the wall for a long time, shakes Ryu from there, suddenly he will come to life, he will attack him from behind, do not worry: he will be killed by the agent of the Bureau of Special Investigation Robert, who appeared from there.
- Your twins are very valuable partners. So in the tower of Lahya they decide the outcome of the battle with the flying robot. After each received blow the robot sits on the floor and releases a volley of rockets. Ryu lands with him, but his twins remain hanging in the air. They were finishing the fighting mechanism.
- In order to get a scroll in the burning forest, hanging over a wide (and deep) precipice, the ninja must jump first to the right side of the cliff, and then in the reverse jump grab the prize.
- To get rid of the pursuers when running on ice fields, jump to the end (namely, jump, and do not run, otherwise fall into the water), hang on the wall and let the pursuers go underneath.
- In the cave, choose fire protection - so you will easily pass the level.
- Remember that to save as much magic as possible - this is the main task before the battle with the bosses.