Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Published by: SEGA of America
Developed by: Recreational Brainware
The hero of this game, known as the Tasmanian devil, sat once in his house and listened to the story of his relative about how in the distant past Tasmania was ruled by giant birds. As we know, this hero is a big fan of food. And so, listening to this story, he suddenly felt a strong fit of hunger, which made him rush to find a giant bird's egg in order to satisfy his rapidly growing appetite as soon as possible.
Taz-Mania is a 2D platformer with excellent graphics. Traveling through various scenic levels, you will have to jump a lot from platform to platform, collecting bonuses, increasing the level of vital energy or increasing the number of lives.
- Being on the "ice" level, you need to let the hero drown on the last iceberg - he will be in a secret room with a lot of useful bonuses.
- The lights at the level with the mine light up in the following order: green, green, green, yellow, yellow, green.
- In order to activate the ability to dial the code listed below, go to the title screen and simultaneously press the A, B and C buttons on both joysticks and press start on the first one.
- To make up for the energy, put the game on pause and press the A button.
- In the pause mode, click on B - the hero will become invulnerable. To return to the normal game mode, in pause, press A.
- Stop the game action by pressing the start button and simultaneously press A, B, C, and you will move to the next level.