Perspective: Side view
Gameplay: Platform, Shooter
Published by: Ocean of America
Developed by: Ocean Software Ltd.
Platform: Super Nintendo (SNES)
In Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues, a player can select any level from the list and play them in any order, but to complete the whole stage and advance on the story line, you need to play from the very beginning. During the game, three types of weapons are available: rifles, a machine gun and a shotgun. Also for defense in the game you can use electric shock, tranquilizers and gas grenades. Deadly weapons are designed primarily to repel attacks by people from Biosyn, while a non-lethal weapon is aimed at temporary damage to dinosaurs. In this case, if the number of killed dinosaurs is large, then the game will be over.
- Raptor Attack: the InGen complex is under threat of cycling traps. The player will need to get into the special installation and activate the toxic gas to prevent the destruction of the building by dinosaurs.
- T-Rex Carnage: Biosyn mercenaries freed tyrannosaurus. The player must stop him before he causes great damage to the structures and property of InGen.
- Blockade: it is necessary to clean the complex InGen, captured by people Biosyn, who are trying to get confidential data from competitors.
- High Ptera: it is necessary to reach the top of the mountain and repair the radio transmitter for communication with the mainland. The player will be hindered by pterodactyls in every possible way.
- Search and Destroy: the mission's goal is to find a velciraptor's nest, hidden by Biosyn employees for further transportation to the mainland.
- Protect the Gallimimus: Biosyn scientists began mass destruction of gallimimes to take a sample of their tissue for further study. The player must not allow the mercenaries to complete the shooting.
- Biosyn field HQ: the location of the Biosyn base camp becomes known. The player needs to destroy it.
- Disarm the Bombs: Biosyn soldiers intend to detonate a volcano with time bombs, thereby liquidating the Jurassic Park. They need to be prevented.
- T-Rex Scuffle: Tyrannosaurus begins the persecution of the player, which ends with a battle with him. This mission is only available at normal and difficult levels of difficulty.
- Escape: leaving the island by helicopter Agusta A.109 the player must fend off the interception of Biosyn CH-147. The mission is available only in complex mode of walkthrough.
Infinite Continues: At the Mission Select screen, press: L, L, L, R, R, R, L, L, R, R, L, R, L, L, R, R, L, L, L, R, R, R.