Gameplay: Arcade, Fighting
Setting: China (Ancient / Imperial), Historical events
Published by: KOEI Corporation
Developed by: Omega Force
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
Opponents of general and complete disarmament say: "Okay, let's destroy all firearms on Earth. But then you must be prepared for the fact that the Chinese will pick up sticks and conquer the whole world." Yes, it is quite possible to believe this statement when you look at the combat duels of ancient Chinese warriors that are played in Dynasty Warriors. The plot of the game is based on real historical events. Fights, as usual, are held for the right to possess supreme power, and only the winner will be able to enjoy it to the fullest. For you and me, this is another fighting game with an excellent three-dimensional image and the ability to test your reaction against the background of various and unusual landscapes.
- Chop your opponent's Lifebar with a quick top attack. Then jump back immediately - it's safer that way.
- Wait for the opponent to lunge before doing a Grab Move.
- If you are knocked down, immediately roll to the side before trying to get back on your feet. This will give you a few seconds for your opponent to react and perform an attack.
- Speed attacks lower your power level. Try to restore it before performing combinations.
- Each fighter has a unique "finishing" move, it is usually performed after performing a deadly combo.
- Protect yourself with waste, slopes, steps to the side.