Perspective: 3rd-person, Side view
Published by: Playmates Interactive Entertainment
Developed by: Neversoft Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
In this game based on the animated television series, you have to swing your saber as Prince Light Star. Made this game unusually artistic, although the game action is pretty standard. The game space slowly unfolds in both directions; outside the screen, you will encounter various Bosses. Sometimes, however, you have to linger at the edge of the screen and wait until you can move on. Of course, for a system like the PlayStation, one could expect something more, but even in this form, the adventures of the Prince are very good entertainment.
- When the bear Ursa attacks you, try to jump over it. Hit her a few times when she loses her bearings and quickly run to the opposite edge of the screen to avoid getting hit by a hail of falling rocks. Repeat this technique to finish off the she-bear.
- Coyotes on top of a mountain are very dangerous and hard to beat in a one-on-one game. Against them, you need lasers and special red grenades.
- To dodge the falling rocks in the mine, double-tap and hold Forward - then you have time to run through unharmed.
Hidden extra life
- There is a crossbar above this platform. Press the jump button while holding Up and hang on the bar by grabbing it with your hands.
- Keep hanging, press the jump button again to land on the bar from above.
- The next jump should be up and slightly to the right - and you are at the prize. This prize has a nice feature - it is kept in place. Even if you die and have to start the level again, you can pick it up again. This way you can always finish this level with all your lives (or even one extra).