Perspective: Bird's-eye view
Setting: Sci-fi / futuristic
Published by: THQ Inc.
Developed by: HotGen Ltd.
Platform: Game Boy Color (GBC)
The game's plot is similar to that of the original film, but does not include the events on Tatooine. Instead, there is a level detailing the approach to Teed through the catacomb system and Obi-Wan's adventures aboard a Trade Federation landing craft. It is also the only video game that allows the player to pilot a bongo.
The game begins with a Trade Federation ship and ends with a battle against Darth Maul on Naboo.
- Trade Federation Ship: Escape the hangar and warn the Naboo of the impending threat. Watch out for battle droids and destroyer droids.
- Trade Federation Boarding Vehicles: Force the ship to land. Destroy the Repulsor Field Generator and disable the ship's control panel.
- Swamps of Naboo: Meet Qui-Gon Jinn while avoiding land-based droids and Trade Federation and OVP patrol droids.
- Swamps of Naboo and Sacred Site: Guide the Gungan transport through the swamps, warn the Naboo and make your way to Coruscant.
- Coruscant: Get to the Jedi Council, but beware of the bounty hunters. Something amiss is happening in the capital of the Republic.
- Theed Catacombs: Liberate Theed City. Infiltrate there using the secret catacombs and make a safe path for Queen Amidala.
- Secrets of Theed: On the way to the royal palace, help all the civilians you can meet. Don't let any harm be done to civilians. Find the Trade Federation Battle Tank.
- Queen Amidala's Palace: Save the queen.
- Final Showdown: Fight Darth Maul.