Genre: Role-Playing (RPG), Strategy / tactics
Art: Anime / manga
Published by: Atlus U.S.A.
Developed by: Climax Entertainment
Platform: Game Boy Advance (GBA)
One of the most anticipated games for this console. Back in 1992, the Japanese world was overjoyed at this wonderful tactical game. And, now, twelve years later, a high-quality reprint appeared. Almost all the plot scenes were supplemented and improved, to the point that this game was barely recognizable, it seemed that it was a completely different game. There are also a number of additions here in terms of items, secrets and characters. For the latter, it is worth going through this game from top to bottom. Everyone should definitely play this excellent game, otherwise you will lose so much joy.
- the return of the original plot of the Japanese version of the game;
- the introduction of a card system and a character who can use these cards;
- after completing the battle in the set time, you can get a prize;
- new weapons and items appear from under the floor much more often;
- the ability to wear three rings at the same time;
- the number of weapons and rings has been increased;
- three new original characters;
- several new spells;
- three bonus battles;
- each character has its own story;
- the game has become a little easier.