Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Art: Anime / manga
Gameplay: Metroidvania, Platform, RPG elements
Published by: SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
Developed by: Westone Co.
Platform: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive
The story revolves around a young woman named Asha, who, after hearing ghosts whispering in the wind, goes on an adventure. These ghosts ask for help and Asha decides to help them. During her journey, she becomes a ghost owner and adopts a tiny monster named Pepelogoo, who can help her get to inaccessible places.
- Asha: a young green-haired woman dressed in Arab nomad attire.
- Pepelogoo: a small blue round-shaped monster with flapping ears.
- Purapril XIII: Descendant of Purapril from the previous Monster World game, and ruler of the kingdom.
- The Sage of Storage: An elderly man who travels between Monster World and shows up unexpectedly to store people's memories. In the game, the player can save the game progress with him.
- Ghost of the Lamp: a sarcastic ghost who lives in an old oil lamp. He becomes Asha's companion and servant on her journey. He can transport Asha to and from Monster World.
- Elemental Spirits: The four companions from the previous game: Priscilla, Hotta, Shabo, and the elder dragon's grandson.
A - (not available immediately) - call the kitten to you, or let it go in one direction or another;
B - blow with a sword;
C - jump (Down + C - jump from platforms);
Down - put a shield;
Left or Right - (2 times) running;
Up - talk to someone, enter the door, open the chest;
The kitten (later transforming into a huge cat) is a multifunctional assistant. He can:
- Toss you on mini-volcanoes
- Look for secret doors
- Get you out of the water
- Move the raft
- Turn into a piece of ice.
- Put out the fire
Also with its help you can make double jumps and long gliding flights.
The recording of the game is a conversation with an elder and the answer "yes" (the top line of the hieroglyphs). Then in one of the two files you write down your situation, which will hold. You cannot erase it.
- GOLD BAR - exclusively for sale;
- ELIXIR - after your death, automatically restores all life;
- LAMP OF GINNA - the challenge of the genie that takes you to the city from any place;
- TALISMAN - needed to open doors to the worlds;
- CARPET is a plane. You can fly on it, which is necessary in one of the worlds;
- BRANCH - restores 3 units of vital energy;
- EGG - your friend a kitten appears from it;
- BOMB - "key" to doors that cannot be opened;
- KEYS - the same, but more civilized;
- DROP -10 such drops add one heart of vital energy.
By clicking "Start" you can see what items you have in stock. You can also use the desired item (selection by cursor and C).