Perspective: Bird's-eye view
Gameplay: Puzzle elements
Published by: SEGA of America
Developed by: Treasure Co.
Platform: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive
The adventure begins with the arrival of the knight Sir David in the city of Green Row. Recently Green Row suffered from a series of kidnappings by local residents, and the King called Sir David to investigate the incident. The player can perform simple blows with a sword, use spells of four schools (wind, fire, earth, water), move freely, jump and push objects. The game involves solving many puzzles, but for the most part it is a platformer with some elements from RPGs, such as trade, equipment and spell casting. The whole gameplay is the player's progress from the first floor of the dungeon to the sixth floor, on which the main enemy is located. Some floors are non-linear. For example, the third floor has several secret rooms with bonus items, the fifth floor is a collection of eight mini-worlds.
- The player can equip the hero with different types of swords, chest armor and gloves. Equipment is obtained in different ways. Gloves, sword, and chest armor can be purchased at the town shop. Several swords, gloves, and armor can be found by solving puzzles. And some items can be obtained by killing different monsters.
- There are special items in the game. Some are needed to advance the game, and some just make the game easier. For example, the goblin costume on the third floor will definitely come in handy.
- On the second game floor, you can find a sextant that allows you to teleport at any time.
- When the cook is kidnapped from the king's castle (this will happen on the sixth floor), you can take a cook in her room, which will heal you from poison if you are in water.
- On the fifth floor in a secret room, you will find a sword that can freeze enemies.
- On the sixth floor, you can get the holy sword, which can kill skeletons (however, they can still be killed with the Turn undead spell (Air + earth + water).