Genre: Racing / driving
Perspective: 1st-person, Behind view
Vehicular: Automobile, Off-roading, Vehicle simulator
Published by: Infogrames North America
Developed by: Infogrames North America
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
You will have to drive on dirt and impassable roads in good, but rather dusty off-road vehicles. Most of the tracks have several routes, and you can choose the one that you like best, but your car also matters here. You can even ride a Sherman tank, but this method of movement is unlikely to seem very fast to you. This game, although it may not be perfect, is very similar to the ideal. Almost all corners of the earth are presented in the form of tracks, including those that have disappeared. There are many different tricks, like holes, hills, and as soon as you accelerate normally, you can suddenly fall into a hole.
- The world's best 4x4 cars and the most difficult tracks for them!
- 27 licensed cars (including Land, Subaru, Ford and others).
- Control of a cool Hummer
- Car customization: the ability to buy and install a new engine, new wheels or other items.
- Split screen game for two players
- 11 real world tracks (German dark forest, Canadian mountains, Louisiana swamps, etc.)
- Lots of surprises along the route.