Gameplay: Arcade, Puzzle elements
Published by: Crystal Dynamics
Developed by: Illusions Gaming Company
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
In this game, you act as Flicker - a dragon who longs to fight for the hand of his beloved Princess Flame. But first he must be accepted by the Dragons of the Round Table, where he will solve several riddles. It should be noted that some of the jokes in this game are at the level of risky "genitourinary" humor. The game features wonderful animation, and in this part the humor does not cause any complaints. The soundtrack is above all praise, especially the music. Control is carried out using icons. Walking, talking and collecting useful items for these dragons is as easy as blowing smoke out of their mouths. All in all, the game is pretty fun.
- If you put together the mop, the candelabrum at the door of Flicker's room, and the stocking that Flicker wears on his head, you have a dishwasher.
- Give the bald woman outside Dr. Fraud's office a hair growth product. Then, when she has her hair cut, take her hair.
- When Flicker is sent to work in the kitchen, read the Inventor's Notebook. You took her with you from his room, didn't you? And start making a dishwasher.
- Final level - U5MK 4N6LUL OHW5CB
- Half-way point - LW26UL XAU% HR? 4AWQB