Published by: Capcom Co.
Developed by: Capcom Co.
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
Street Fighter Collection is a collector's edition that includes two and a half games (on 2 CDs), namely Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, Super Street Fighter II Turbo and Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold. The latter was published with some additions: Evil Ryu and Cammy became playable characters, the balance of power was corrected, the character design was improved and a mode was introduced that allows for long combos. There are a total of 27 fighters in the game (s).
Tips / Secrets
- Corner Trap is very useful in all SF games. When this succeeds, immediately attack with a series of super tricks, regular punches and kicks (preferably in the lower body). But do not attack with jumping combinations, otherwise the opponent will strike back and slip out of the corner.
- The key to success in SF Alpha 2 Gold is the alpha counterattack. Use them to reflect any combination.
- In SF Alpha 2 Gold, click Start twice (on Ryu), you can play for Evil Ryu, whose tricks are almost like Akita! If you click Start once on Akita, you can play for him in the revved-up version.
- In SF Alpha 2 Gold, select Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Dhalsim, Sagat, Zangief or Bison, then press Start once. Then the selected character will be from the old version of the SF II Turbo. This means that cross-up and two-in-one combinations have reappeared in your arsenal, but there are no longer custom combos and super moves from SFA.
- Costumes of characters from the previous parts of the game can be obtained by choosing a fighter using the Start button.
- If you want to see the final screensaver, you will have to complete the game at a difficulty level of at least four stars.
Play for Cammy
Finish the game in arcade mode as M. Bison and gain maximum points. Enter the CAM initials on the "high score" screen and save the result in memory. Download the saved option again, on the player selection screen, position the cursor on M. Bison and press Start twice. Now in Versus mode you can play for Satta (from X-Men vs Street Fighter).
Play for Akuma
To play as Akita in Super Street Fighter II Turbo, on the fighter selection screen, position the cursor on Ryu, then press L1 + R1 at the same time. Akita will appear here.