Perspective: Side view
Gameplay: Platform, Puzzle elements
Published by: Activision Publishing
Developed by: Vicarious Visions
Platform: Nintendo DS (NDS)
Based on the movie of the same name, Spider-Man 3 offers players to feel like a savior of New York with supernatural abilities. Use the kung fu tricks, jumps and somersaults, special finishing moves in battles with ordinary bandits and epic bosses. A whole city opens before you - you can go on a trip at any time, start the game with any mission you like. The number of tasks is huge, you are waiting for quests based on the plot of the film, and completely new.
- Welcome to the dark side - use a mystical black costume in which the powers of Spider-Man increase, dexterity and agility become incredible. Punish the enemies of the law with newer and newer ways, but remember that controlling the power of a black suit will become more difficult over time. Are you strong enough to make your choice before you embark on the path of evil?
- Nothing limits you anymore - in free New York you can go wherever your eyes look. Only a player can decide where and when his adventure begins. Should Spider-Man unravel the plot or should he explore the city subway? The choice is yours.
- The whole city will become your arena for fighting. From a height of skyscrapers, Spider-Man is following New York. Where will he go now - for a car thief, a troublemaker or a bandit who has taken a hostage?
- The city is divided between three criminal gangs. Distract yourself for a minute, give the bandits freedom and the corresponding area will be plunged into chaos. By the way, mafiosi do not give up without a fight - the advanced intellect of the game will be able to withstand Spider-Man, they will surround him with the enemy, they will call when they need help, they will do everything to remain masters of their territory.
- You know Kung Fu perfectly! Depending on the suit you wear, there will be various punches, kicks, acrobatic stunts, combo chains and special features in your arsenal.
- Meet Supervillains. In the game you will meet both the bosses from the films about Spider-Man, and the villains well-known by comics.
- With the help of a spider web, Spider-Man can not only quickly move around the city, clinging to buildings, but also catch falling objects, including helpless people, close doors, repair some objects, and even make a huge slingshot to increase its speed.
- As you progress through the game, Spider-Man gains experience and gains new special hits, improved abilities and network handling skills.