Genre: Racing / Driving, Sports
Perspective: Behind view
Published by: Electronic Arts
Developed by: Electronic Arts Canada
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
- In Kodiak Canyon canyon, place a sharp turn past the yellow warning sign as soon as you see the bear. Get the opportunity to perform a magnificent jump and cut the angle.
- In Goat's Bluff, find a very important cut at the end of the track, right after the stepped rise. Boldly jump straight into the cleft to the left of the red signboard.
- One of the best and most important improvements is Sure Start, which allows you to take a new start (on sleigh), even without a starter.
- In the Pine Valley turn left after the second strip of ice, break the green wall from the ice and cut off the angle.
- During the race at night, do not take the money to light halogen lamps.
- On sharp turns, press and hold the L1 or R1 button to bend in the desired direction, pass the turn perfectly and without losing speed.
- Continually tap on the accelerator button to give the turbo acceleration to your snowmobile at the start.
- Use the top buttons to clearly fit into a sharp turn.
- It's not necessary to follow the track exactly. If you find a suitable place to cut a corner, then you can easily overtake rivals.
- When you are performing a high jump, always tug slightly the nose of your snowmobile. Fly higher, and land more accurately.
- Change your position using the "Stance" button. When you sit, you can not perform tricks, but the speed increases noticeably.
- Do not skew the snowmobile before landing after a jump, otherwise you can turn over.
- Do not always choose the fastest "car" for the race, on winding routes a slower snowmobile can show an excellent result.
- First, take part in the Open Champioship. After the victory you will be able to improve your snowmobile and show the best results on more complex routes Snocross.
- Do not pay attention to small irregularities, drive at full power, small jumps do not reduce speed and are dangerous only on steep turns.
- If the main track is very thawed, boldly go out on loose snow and even on the grass, here the speed will be noticeably higher.
- Do not be afraid to push your rivals, especially at corners, then they can roll over and fly out of the road.
- If you can not overtake opponents in the usual way, use the slopes to jump over them.
- Do not miss a single slope, where you can jump, because you can perform various tricks and earn money.
- Before performing stunts during jumps, estimate the height of the slope, otherwise you can stick your head in the snow, and your mouth, stuffed with snow, will not be able to grunt.
Open Mountain Champion:
Enter Square, X, R2, Square, Circle, R1, Circle, Triangle as the password.
Play for Sergei:
Enter Square, L1, Square, L2, Triangle, R2, X, Circle as the password.
Play for Jackal:
Enter L2, L2, Circle, R2, Square, R1, L1, Triangle as the password.
Enter the options screen, select the "load / save" option and the password screen will appear. Then click Circle, Triangle, Square, R2, R2, L1, X, Triangle (as the password). Storm Sled can ride at a speed of 50 mph, but often gets into an accident, will be available in single race mode (Single Race Mode).
Storm Sled for Sergei:
Activate the "Play as Sergei" code. Then enter Circle, Triangle, Square, X, R2, L1, X, Triangle as the password.
Storm Sled for Jackal:
Activate the code "" Play as Jackal. "Then enter Circle, Triangle, Square, L2, R2, L1, X, Triangle as the password.
Storm Sled for Jay:
Enter Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, R2, L1, X, Triangle as password.
Storm Sled for Gio:
Enter Circle, Triangle, Square, L1, R2, L1, X, Triangle as password.
Storm Sled for Nadia:
Enter Circle, Triangle, Square, Square, R2, L1, X, Triangle as the password.
Storm Sled for Tracey:
Enter Circle, Triangle, Square, Triangle, R1, L1, X, Triangle as password.
Storm Sled for Travis:
Enter Circle, Triangle, Square, R1, R2, L1, X, Triangle as the password.
Enter R2, Triangle, X, R2, Triangle, Square, Circle, X as the password.
Enter R2, L1, Triangle, Square, Triangle, R1, Circle, X as the password.
Enter X, L1, Circle, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, L2 as password.
Enter Circle, L1, R2, R2, R1, X, Triangle, L2 as the password.
Enter Square, L1, X, Square, R2, X, Triangle, Circle as the password.