Perspective: Behind view
Educational: Math / Logic
Published by: Nintendo of America Inc.
Developed by: Camelot Software Planning
Platform: Nintendo 64 (N64)
A field of grass surrounded by deciduous trees. The holes tend to be short, the streets wide and the rough forgivable. The greens are large, generally flat, and in general the holes have an easy placement, although there are some bunkers and water hazards are dangers present in the links. A good start for players to learn to master their skills against a minimum of resistance.
Koopa Park (home of the "Koopa Cup")
Another field mainly covered with grass, although with notable more bunkers and hazards than the water of the Highlands toad. The greens are also smaller and steeper, and the narrower streets than before, everything makes the field a little more difficult than the previous one. The landscape is that of an evergreen forest with a clubhouse, often visible in the distance between the trees.
Shy Guy Desert
A slightly more advanced field that is in the middle of a desert of sand. The landscape includes views of sand, cactus and the stone pyramids outside on the sides of the links. The greens are more difficult for this field, which have become smaller and more uneven, as well as an increase in the number of traps (many obstacles, although not water as it is to be assumed in a desert).
It is perhaps the most beautiful field, since it includes views of palm trees, large fruits, water settings, plateaus and cliffs that integrate well into the countryside.
Boo Valley (house of the "Boo Classic")
An advanced course that is located between mountains, surrounded by strong low-offs in white and that hides the fog. The fall means there are very few diamonds in the rough, in addition to narrow streets, the fall-offs are automatically out of bounds. In addition, there are numerous sand traps, small, difficult, and the inclination of the greens.
The final field, of course, is also difficult, since it does not follow the traditional form. The fairways and greens are organized in a decorative way with numerous dangers to form a different world from the Mario character, which are listed below. The greens are also usually small, the difficulty position, and to a large extent-papillary of the lay.
- Baby Mario
- Luigi (Only basic in multiplayer mode, in solitary mode it is unlocked by winning in Get Character number 1).
- Yoshi (Only basic in multiplayer mode, in solitary mode it is unlocked by winning in Get Character number 2).
- Sonny (Only basic in multiplayer mode, in solitary mode it is unlocked by winning in Get Character number 3).
- Wario (Basic only in multiplayer mode, in solitary mode it is unlocked by winning in Get Character number 4).
- Harry (Only basic in multiplayer mode, in solitary mode it is unlocked by winning in Get Character number 5).
- Mario (Basic only in multiplayer mode, in solo mode it is unlocked by winning Get Character number 6).
- Maple (It is unlocked by winning 50 Birdie Badges).
- Donkey Kong (Unlock by winning 30 stars in Ring Shot mode).
- Bowser (It is unlocked by winning in Get Character number 7).
- Metal Mario (It is unlocked by winning 108 Birdie Badges, that is, all of the game).
There are four other characters that can be acquired by importers through the Pak transfer if the owner has both Mario Golf and the Game Boy Color in the Mario Golf version.