Perspective: 1st-person, 3rd-person
Gameplay: Arcade, Platform, Puzzle elements
Visual: 2D scrolling
Published by: Square Enix Co.
Developed by: Moss Co, Taito Corporation
Platform: Nintendo DS (NDS)
In the role of Mr. ESC, a professional circus stuntman, you will need to save people, helping them to get out of almost any situation. You will need to help Mr. ESC not to die himself from various factors, while he will get rid of people in trouble. Among the missions that need to pass ESC, there will be fires, earthquakes and natural disasters occurring in a wide variety of locations - buildings, hospitals, metro and others. You will need to run, jump, climb the walls, climb the rope - all in order to become the best rescuer in the world.
- Interesting fusion of action and puzzles.
- More than 100 different extreme situations. Additional missions can be downloaded separately.
- Climb the stairs, get down on the rope, move objects, collect a variety of auxiliary instruments - do whatever you want to save people.
- The saved people will be your allies, trying to help you and each other in every possible way, moving objects and carrying out your commands.
- Excellent stylized graphics and design levels and the main character.
The game is unusual, it looks almost like a comic: pop-up bubbles with phrases, bright, detailed interiors, clear outlines created in monochrome color palette. This is a collection of stories about the adventures of a brave rescuer and a bunch of unlucky humanoids, which must be pulled out of burning skyscrapers, a half-submerged metro and a factory ready to explode. In total, in Exit there are hundreds of critical situations in which your comrades in misfortune will run and panic, the rope "We all die!", And you - to look for a way out.