Genre: Role-Playing (RPG)
Perspective: 1st-person, Bird's-eye view
Art: Anime / Manga
Published by: Atlus Software Inc.
Developed by: Atlus Co.
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
This fascinating game in the RPG genre has already gained immense popularity in Japan, and now it finds an increasing number of fans in other countries. The action takes place in modern Tokyo, but you have an incredible journey in many dimensions, fighting demons who are armed with swords and small arms and possess magical abilities (in the game they are called "persons"). You start the game as an ordinary teenager, but in the course of fighting against persons you will also acquire supernatural power. You are led forward by a very long and intricate storyline, which provides for several different continuations. The attractiveness of the game is facilitated by an excellent management system. You can quickly move from one place to another, you are given detailed information about the progress in the game, the strength of opponents. Finally, you can reincarnate yourself in different monsters and experiment with options for action.
Fit everything else and the game's graphics - both during the game action, and plug-in video topics. Watching the battle from a certain height, you get an absolutely clear image. When using magic properties, holographic effects are applied. It helps the action and music, and special sound effects, although not very numerous.
- At the beginning of the game, search the classrooms for tips and useful items.
- At the stage Avidca World, visit Igor (Igor), having with him magic cards. With their help, he will enter into negotiations with demons, and you will be able to reach new people.
- If you are experiencing an acute health deficit, then evade unforeseen encounters and look for Kelly, a water nymph that can rejuvenate you under your fountain.
- Choose a position for Nate (Nate) so that he can fight with the strongest enemy. His sword blows are deadly.
- To increase firepower, place your characters with firearms in the back rows.
- At the Augustus Tree stage, save the game as often as possible. It is impossible to foresee what awaits you at the closest angle, especially if you are in another dimension.
- Save the Monster Destroyers Mary (Mary) until the moment when you have no other offensive means left.