Setting: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: Psygnosis Limited
Developed by: Psygnosis Limited
Platform: PlayStation (PSX, PS1)
Futuristic anti-utopia, recalling in memory the dank streets of Blade Runner. This time at the disposal of players - five vehicles, each of which is managed in its own way. You are expected to 30 new missions and 25 types of weapons for the administration of justice - more than enough so that you and your team can clean the streets of different evil. Do not underestimate your enemies - they are insidious and prefer to attack gangs and even arrange ambushes in tunnels. The game is significantly improved in comparison with the first part of the game, it concerns not only graphics that became much better, but also controls - the developers included in the game support for the analog and Dual Shock. In addition, the game has become more accessible to the average player, thanks to responsive management and a more cleverly designed game scenario.
- Take care of your Wingman, keep close to him, in some missions his help will be invaluable.
- When performing escort missions, stay close to your charges. Enemy fighters will tend to distract you to quietly destroy transport aircraft or bombers.
- Do not be afraid to ram the fighter planes of the enemy, simply destroy them, and your Havoc will only slightly damage the shield.
- Open fire from cannons from a long distance, aim directly at the center of the aiming frame and surely hit the enemy, and he from a distance can not notice you.
- Keep in touch with the communications center all the time, in the heat of battle you can miss something or forget about the secondary goal.
- When you receive a warning that a rocket has been fired at you, immediately turn on the Afterburner. If you can keep the distance, the rocket will soon run out of fuel.
- Use missiles when firing at short-range targets - even if you really do not aim, you will almost certainly hit the enemy right in front of you.
- Raptor can not fly, but it jumps high and plans for a long distance. A good way to escape from a ground enemy.
- Shoot in short bursts of primary weapons, otherwise it will overheat and fail.
- When fighting with Corsairs, keep lower, fly right between the houses. These enemy vehicles have poor maneuverability at low altitude and will become easy prey.
- Use missiles mostly at altitude. In the city, they will rather crash into whatever House is, than they will hit the target.
- In tunnels it is very difficult to maneuver, try to keep in these situations the most powerful weapon to destroy the enemy by attacking the forehead.
- The most dangerous enemies will meet at the end of each level, be sure to save the secondary weapons for a decent meeting.