Genre: Strategy / Tactics
Perspective: Bird's-eye view
Visual: Free-roaming camera, Isometric
Setting: Africa, Europe, Historical Events, World War II
Interface: Multiple Units / Characters Control, Point and Select
Published by: Glory Sun, New Game (Company)
Developed by: Hummer Software, Dragon Co.
Platform: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive
A realistic and beautiful strategy game. Transfer from PC. We manage several heroes that commit various acts of sabotage during the Second World War. The territory is patrolled by many enemies, although they can not be removed, it is enough to get through and fulfill the purpose of the mission. But this requires sufficient effort. Each managed character has its own arsenal, each is unique, but to fulfill the mission, you need to protect everyone. It turns out really tense, and from that interesting action! In each mission, different tasks, terrain, enemies. Weapons and adaptations: here and a pistol, and a knife, and grenades, and camouflage of the enemy. You can also use the furnishings. A similar thing on Sega Genesis is of undoubted interest.
A - movement / attack / action;
B - the choice of a soldier;
C-cancel the last command;
X - take the item;
Y - get the gun;
Z - lie down / get up.
- Enemy soldiers are best attacked from the back.
- Destroying the Germans, use large stones, trees, obstacles.
- Try to kill only those soldiers who block the way to the base and interfere with the task.
- Economize the distribution of equipment; Grenades, bombs, cartridges and first-aid kits.
- Use corpses of Germans as bait for other soldiers, and sometimes reverse them aside, to avoid anxiety.
- While doing the task, take your time: The Germans see very well and hear even better, an extra rustle, a crunch of a branch and your song is sung. Go home in a zinc coffin with a note and the title of Hero of the country posthumously. So sometimes it's better to lose some time than to start a mission again.