Genre: Action, Racing / Driving
Perspective: Behind view, Bird's-eye view, Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Vehicular: Naval / Watercraft
Published by: Electro Brain Corp.
Developed by: Sculptured Software, Inc., Radioactive Software
Platform: Nintendo (NES)
Cool simulator of boat racing. Quality graphics and animation, as if you are not playing on NES, but on Genesis. Good soundtrack allows you to fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of racing. The boat can be improved by buying additional devices for the money won in the competition. Total 4 branches: motor (speed), turbine (acceleration), frame (strength), steering (maneuverability). Remember and about the repair. Each time the boats of rivals will be better and more powerful. Pleases the opportunity to play together and the presence of difficulty levels. Collect signs N - this is an accelerator; You can collect $ signs - this is a bonus of 10,000; You can get more money at the finish if you pass the segment first.
- Along the routes marked off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, scattered "nitro" - accelerators, taking which you dramatically increase the speed of the boat. The maximum number of canisters with nitro that fits in a boat is nine.
- Collecting bags with gold will give you the finances for repairing your boat or improving it: engine, starter, hardening of the hull, strengthening of the steering rods.
- We recall the rules of racing: they are not! The only restrictions are the path fences and the starting signal.
- Take into account the peculiarities of the trails: logs and trampolines, stones and fence posts, sharks, periscopes of submarines and whirlpools act as floating obstacles, these obstacles being arranged. The hulls of the boats are streamlined and quite capable of withstanding side impacts and flights without damage, but head-on collisions, in addition to hanging crabs and drowning on the sides, can easily turn a racing boat into an underwater.
- Save the drowning! For this noble cause, you will also be paid money.