Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Gameplay: Platform, Puzzle elements
Published by: Core Design Inc.
Developed by: Core Design Ltd.
Platform: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive
A good game about the adventures of a dude named Bubba, armed with a stick of reusable (and diversified) use. This stick can be used in many different ways and for different purposes - for creating a springboard, for moving stones, for throwing at enemies and so on. The game is painted qualitatively, the sound is also quite good.
- Use Stix to jump on some elevations. To do this, press forward + A.
- While walking on a tightrope do not rush - rushing will lead to failure.
- At the third stage you will find a button in the floor. In order to light a light bulb, you need to stand on this button for about 20 seconds.
- Use Styx more often to deal with trees - there can often be hidden bonuses.
- To move heavy objects, press forward + A.
To view the ending, start the game from the first level and press on the pause. Type A + C + up + X + Y + B + down + B + A.
Enter any password received during the passage and start the game. Now let the hero lose lives until the Game over comes. Now go to the Password option - there you will see the entered password consisting of ten characters. Your task is to change 3,4,7,8,9 and 10 symbols to the symbol "1". Press on the start - now you have the total number of lives, which can be increased to the maximum in Options.
To reset the game, press A + B + C + start simultaneously.
Substitute yourself for an alien shot, and you will be transferred to the second level.