Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Published by: Nintendo of America Inc.
Developed by: Nintendo Co.
Platform: Nintendo (NES)
Mario is once again on the road to the far end of the world. There is a possibility to choose one of four characters, each of which has its own peculiarity. On the way to happiness, you will have to go through many difficult places. Wrangs along the way will also meet a lot. A hero can stand on the enemy's head, then grab it and use it as a weapon. In addition, you can pull out the turnip from the ground and use the same. The game is designed for one player, has good graphics and good sound.
- In the first world, you will not have any special problems. The main thing is to learn how to manage characters and collect more coins - they will be useful to you in the bonus game. And in the dark coins from the ground are best torn toad. On this and all other levels, try not to miss the prizes - without them it's almost impossible to go through the game.
- In the world of 2-1 in quicksand, use frequent jumps, and then get stuck.
- In the world of 2-2, go into the cave and take the bomb.
- In the world 6-2 when flying on a bird, move forward until you notice two sprouts on a rectangular rock; Tear out the flask from the left and, breaking it here, take the fly agaric. Now wait until the next bird flies back and, jumping on her back, proceed to the beginning of the path, where the final transplantation awaits you.
- In the world of 7-1 it is difficult to jump onto a bird flying past. Therefore, take "stopping time" from the sprout on the hill and now you can safely ride the bird.
- Between the sublevels you expect a Bonus type "One-armed bandit", the game in which is conducted on life. Three identical pictures - "1up"; The first cherry is "1up"; Two cherries (first and second) - "2up"; Three cherries - "5up". But keep in mind that the number of attempts is equal to the number of collected coins.