Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Published by: SEGA of America
Developed by: BlueSky Software
Platform: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive
Remember the famous "beep-beep", after which the Runner with lightning speed is carried away, and the discouraged Willie coyote remains far behind? Yes-yes - all of us as a child watched these funny cartoons from the series of Desert Demolition and sincerely wished the hungry, emaciated, but not losing hope coyote one day to succeed. In this Sega version of the adventures of your favorite heroes, you will have the opportunity to catch Road Runner if you choose the appropriate scenario in which you will play for Willie. During the passage, the character you control will use a variety of cunning devices (similar to missile rollers) made by the Akme Corporation. If you remember, all these devices are very funny, but not very reliable.
In its dynamics, especially in the mode of controlling the ostrich, the game in many ways resembles the famous Sonic, but, nevertheless, is inferior to him in this indicator. Great for younger gamers.
There is one significant drawback to this cute game with comfortable gameplay - it's very short. The average time, which takes the process of the adventure from the beginning to the very end, is no more than 30 minutes. Despite this circumstance, the overall impression of this classic 16-bit game remains very positive.
In another way, this game was called Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote.
- It may sound a bit strange, but never pursue Road Runner! Instead, just concentrate on "getting in one piece" to the end of the level (until time runs out).
- Find the box AKME - boldly jump inside - there you will find a special device.
- Collect small flags - get so many points that you did not even dream.
- A small icon with a color zigzag will allow Wile E to gain such speed that RR will not go away!
- Do you have a little time left? Find the power-up (watch) - extra time.
The secret screen. On the title screen, enter the code: B + A + right + B + A + right + A.
Immortality. Put the game on pause by pressing the start button, and type the secret combination: C + A + left + left + down + A + down.