Perspective: Side view
Gameplay: Arcade, Platform, Puzzle elements
Published by: Nintendo of America Inc.
Developed by: Nintendo Co.
Platform: Nintendo (NES)
Simple, entertaining game with Mario brothers in the lead role. At this time, a plumber with his brother engaged in the demolition of buildings. Firmly holding a hammer in his hands, they were smashing doors, stairs and columns. Every level (out of 100) is divided into floors. Due to the fact that here Mario can not jump, the player will have to carefully calculate the order in which to break objects. If, for example, ahead of time break the ladder, you will not be able to climb to the desired floor. In addition, at the level you need to run away from enemies and their attacks. Despite its simplicity, the game may well inspire you.
- Stage select - A and B keys on logo screen.
- All you need to think through the moves in advance, because at the ruined stairs can not be taken away upward, and fell from the pedestal destroyed barrel can easily block the way forward.
- Mario to fear robots (apparently, they pulled down before, but then, as it happens in many subjects, out of control), they are almost impossible to destroy. The only thing they can throw the barrel. Also welcome any lure in a deadlock or lead them away with the help of the door.
- The game you start with three lives, but as you progress through the labyrinths can bring their number to thirty-five, though only eight on the scoreboard displayed.
- Life added for the collection of five letters that make up the word MARIO, which are hidden behind the white and gray walls.
- In the maze of hidden prizes vessels exploding who get a chance to equip Mario hammer. This formidable tool easily breaks walls, sweeping watchmen who hunt for Mario, and when you click on arrow key and A are B button turns into a projectile.
- In this game you will meet several times with a sledgehammer guy who always gets in the way you. To defuse it, go to the barrel, fastened to the backup, stand under it and lure uncle Mario. Then the little man hit with a sledgehammer for backup, the barrel will fall and flatten it.
- At the seventh stage at the bottom of the pitcher pitched two and one, located at the top left. You will see a golden hammer, which can destroy everything with the first blow, even your opponents.