Perspective: Side view
Gameplay: Arcade, Platform
Published by: Nintendo of America Inc.
Developed by: Nintendo Co.
Platform: Nintendo (NES)
According to the story, the drop in the user guide, two Eskimo, Popo, and Nana, pursued through 32 game levels condor stole their vegetables.The player controlling the armed mallet Eskimo, should pave the way to the top, punching holes in the icy bar. Upstairs they will catch most of the condor. In this he was hindered by various opponents: fur seal Topi, Nitpicker crows and polar bears Polar Bear. Each of them operates in a special way. Topi may eventually plug the holes punched a player, Nitpicker can freely fly over the crossbar, and the Polar Bear, if a player hesitates too long, jump on the spot makes the game screen move up. Reaching the top of the mountain, the player can collect the stolen vegetables (usually eggplant). At the top of the player to catch a thief, a condor.As you progress through the ice blocks instead of the usual ice appear, as well as vertical walls and a horizontally moving platform. Speed opponents at the same time begins to increase.The game also provided the NSA with two players, with how they can compete with each other and work together to pass the levels.
- Stage select - A and B keys on logo screen.
- Jumping. The game will have a lot of jump and not always successfully. Sometimes a player will have a longing in his eyes watching flying down a mountain climber, and then pass the level again. This is one of the most difficult parts of the game, because it kills the character much more often than the birds and various other animals.
- If you dwell in one place, it will bear in pink pants, with which the patter, the world rises sharply up to the division.
- Icicles. To some it may seem that dodge falling icicles in the game is very simple, but it is not. From that figure slips on the ice, he always strives to almost any danger, and even slow to dodge falling icicles sometimes quite difficult.
- Penguins. By themselves, the game is harmless animals, but landing on the head of a penguin after the jump with a probability of 50 percent leads to the death of the character.
- Moving platform. Jump on the moving platforms is difficult, at this before you play this game, you need to be completely confident in your nervous system, or later can be short of a few keys on the keyboard.
- The last part of each level is a bonus in the form of fruit to be collected over a certain time limit and at the same time never stumble, otherwise we will have to carry out the level from the beginning.
- It is more difficult jumps in the game, it is considered as the last level, namely the part where you need to grab a giant bird in a very short period of time.