Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Gameplay: Arcade, Platform
Setting: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Art: Anime / Manga
Published by: Capcom U.S.A.
Developed by: Capcom Co.
Platform: Nintendo (NES)
The popular hero of Capcom games. For those who do not know - Mega Man - a robot that specializes in cleaning the world from robots pests. Using your wrist gun, you have to go through several levels of the eyeballs by the very pests and stuffed. At the end of each level we are waiting for the boss, after the victory over which you will get his gun, with which you will be able to continue to fulfill its mission more effectively. The game deserves a mandatory viewing, as not only has good graphics and sound, but also quite interesting, especially the battle with the bosses, and, of course, the bosses themselves.
- When you reach the castle, do not use the cartridges left by the leaders: they will be filled after you pass the stage.
- Before you reach the castle, collect 9 jars of energy and not the third one, as they will be needed to destroy the leaders.
The best weapon against the main opponents:
- Bombman - Normal Weapon;
- Fireman - Conventional Weapon;
- Gutsnian - Conventional Weapon;
- Cutman - Conventional Weapon;
- Elecman - The weapon of the Cutting Man;
- Iceman - Electric Weapon;
- Rock Monster - Electric weapons;
- Bubble Ships - Conventional Weapon;
- Dr. Wily - Gun of the Fiery Man.;
Levels go in the following order:
- Electric Man (Use the weapon of the Resistant Man to get an M-Armor that is good to use against the Iceman);
- Dr. Wily.