Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Published by: Nintendo of America Inc.
Developed by: Nintendo Co.
Platform: Nintendo (NES)
This, oddly enough, the official sequel to Super Mario Bros 1, which came out only in Japan. In fact, a MAP-packs with a slightly redesigned graphics. I added some elements, such as mushroom poisoning, wind levels, spring, jump into the heights beyond the clouds, and the like "goodies". You can play for either Mario, Luigi, and the gameplay is both different brothers. Second Mario complexity is much higher than in the first. In fact, this is one of the most difficult game in the entire series.
- In the first world of special problems you will not have. The main thing is to learn how to manage characters and collect more coins - they will be useful to you in the bonus game. And in the dark coins from the ground are best torn toad. On this and all other levels, try not to miss the prizes - without them it's almost impossible to go through the game.
- In the world of 2-1 in quicksand, use frequent jumps, and then get stuck.
- In the world of 2-2, go into the cave and take the bomb.
- In the world 6-2 when flying on a bird, move forward until you notice two sprouts on a rectangular rock; Tear out the flask from the left and, breaking it here, take the fly agaric. Now wait until the next bird flies back and, jumping on her back, proceed to the beginning of the path, where the final transplantation awaits you.
- In the world of 7-1 it is difficult to jump onto a bird flying past. Therefore, take "stopping time" from the sprout on the hill and now you can safely ride the bird.
- Between the sublevels you expect a Bonus type "One-armed bandit", the game in which is conducted on life. Three identical pictures - "1 up"; The first cherry is "1 up"; Two cherries (first and second) - "2 up"; Three cherries - "5 up". But keep in mind that the number of attempts is equal to the number of collected coins. Remember advice N 1. Stop pictures - button A.
You can use four different zones of instantaneous transition to higher levels!
It will allow you to move from World 1-3 to World 4-1. To reach the transition zone, get to World 1-3. And then take it to the Potion to the right of the tower. Throw Potion in the Bank. Enter the subspace and move, just by going to the Bank.
The next transition zone takes you from World 3-1 to World 5-1. To reach it, go to the beginning of the world 3-1. Fall into the second waterfall and land on a narrow hill in the middle of the waterfall. Enter the door on the hillock. Inside is a long row of grass, which can be torn out. The 11th on the left and the sixth on the right are Potions. Take the Potion and use it to enter the subspace in the Bank just behind the grass. Now you are transported to World 5-1.
Use the following transition to get from World 4-2 to World 61. Head to World 1-2 section with all Whales. When you reach the platform with the Bank, use Potion to create a subspace, and then use the Bank to go.
This transition will send you from World 5-3 to World 7. The transition is located immediately after entering the room with the Masks. Climb the long stairs from the room with the Masks to the top. Above your head you will see a platform with the Bank. To get to it, you have to make a powerful leap on your haunches (Luigi is especially good for this). When you get on the platform, just with the help of the Potions, enter the subspace and then move to World 7.