Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Published by: SEGA of America
Developed by: SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
Platform: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive
A simple but nice platformer. Alex Kidd - brother of King Igulim, the ruler of the planet Aries. Alex is looking for her missing father in the world Paperok. You have to show all their talents. The player goes from left to right, collecting prizes and fighting with enemies. Alex can go into the house, play rock-paper-scissors, winning various prizes.
Avoid the bosses. To continue without the game "rock-paper-scissors," go to any boss and, as soon as the dialogue, click on start, to get to the selection screen, then press start again.
Defeat the Gorilla. You will destroy Gorilla, if you use the following symbols: Paper, Paper, Scissors, Stone, Rock, Scissors, Paper, Scissors.
- Rookie Town. Try to get at least 1 coat, 2 bracelet and 2 magic stick. All this is useful to you later. If you want to simplify your game, use the bracelet.
- Hidden layer. The hidden layer is next to a palm tree trunk in the direction of the third. Jump and fall through the blocks. Out you will find jumping and breaking blocks in your path.
- Prairie. At this level, you definitely need to get two "pedicopter" a, and learn how to use them.
- Hidden level. Once you pass the cage with a hawk, jump in Balloon pyramid - discover the secret entrance there. Exit You can use any of the tracks on the upper right side of the level.
- Splashy Sea. Here you have to use Pedicopter. Try to nothing to touch, not to lose Pedicopter.
- Scorpion Desert. Use Pedicopter, collect money hidden on you.
- Pyramid. Find at least one of the Token, hidden in the treasure chest before you get to the princess.