Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Setting: Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Published by: Kaneko USA
Developed by: Kaneko Co.
Platform: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive
In 2021, some unknown forces called Mega Load Masters gathered in the Earth's orbit and destroyed our entire army! But we have an Aero Blaster, even two, so the whole responsibility for the fate of humanity is shifted to the shoulders of their pilots: Mike and Holly. Send the aliens back to their homes, there is nothing to attack them here on Earth.
Fly, shoot, kill, destroy - this game is in this style. But do not turn away, before us is one of the best horizontal shooters in the history of video games! It's especially interesting to play Air Buster together on the console, because not every pre-shooter is designed for two, unlike Thunder Force, Gradius, and R-Type.
In the process, you can collect a bunch of upgrades to the aircraft, so that it was funnier. There are 6 levels in total.
Air Buster: Trouble Specialty Raid Unit, aka Aero Blasters: Trouble Specialty Raid Unit is a horizontal shooter, initially released in the format of a arcade machine in 1990. Complexity, I will say at once, is unusually high, and with any hit, all the accumulated improvements are lost. In this regard, pleased with the Segovia version of the game - the management is very obedient, so it's a pleasure to play.
- SEGA Genesis: as close to the original for all indicators, but the colors are clearly not enough, the graphics are very contrasting. But management as a native, extremely obedient.
- PC Engine: The background is poorer, but the graphics due to a slightly more colors and soft colors seemed to me more pleasant.
- The second level of Air Buster is created under the impression of the 3rd level Turrican 2.
- 04/21/1990 Pony Canyon and Scitron in limited edition published a soundtrack for the game as an album.
- Stick to the top of the screen - less likely to descend on any obstacle.
- Collect all the bonuses that will be able to beat - they increase your combat power. Unfortunately, after the death of your battle ship, you lose all acquired over the opportunity.
- In the fight with the boss of the second level, you must first shoot all its surrounding spheres. 4. When you fight with the third level boss need to wait until it will pop out of its protective cover and shoot him right in the eye, dodging the shots of his laser guns. 5. In a duel with the fourth boss you will have a lot to maneuver, as the enemy being targeted to the location of your vehicle.
- Hold for 5 seconds with "C" button and tools make up charges. When you reach 200,000 points you get life.