Genre: Racing / Driving, Sports
Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Gameplay: Tricks / Stunts
Published by: Nintendo of America Inc.
Developed by: Nintendo Co.
Platform: Nintendo (NES)
Cool racing simulator with obstacles, ie you must pass the obstacles and reach the finish line in time. Mode A no rivals, your main rival there - time, but in the mode B will have to try to beat the record time, simultaneously pushing on the track with other motorcyclists. A wide variety of obstacles: slides, jumps, dirt on the track. The jump can be tilted forward or back motorcycle, to increase the range of jumps, and not to be broken. There is a built-in editor line - "Built and went." In the main competition, there are five types of trails. If you have passed all the great tracks, you get a cup. Good sound mood for the game, and the graphics will not get tired too soon...
- A is the first speed;
- B key second speed;
- Pressing BACK puts the motorcycle on the rack.
- At the second speed, do not drive too long - the engine overheats.
- But the engine can be cooled quickly if you drive along the arrows on the track.
- The safest way to knock opponents - the rear wheel.
- To successfully overcome the barrier, put the motorcycle on its hind legs.