Perspective: Side view
Visual: 2D scrolling
Gameplay: Arcade, Platform
Published by: SEGA of America
Developed by: SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
Platforms: SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive, SEGA Master System (MS)
The game's plot is reduced approximately to the next. Two brothers-burglar - Mobo and Robo - decided to rob some of the richest companies, banks and museums of the city, closely guarded by the police. The goal - to collect all the valuables in the allotted time and not to be caught by police.
The game is a platformer with two- and 3D graphics (in different versions). Levels in the game - closed location; it is a building of several floors (two to five), each of which are valuable, guarded by police. With each new level the number of items and enemies increases. Collect all the items, characters need to climb to the roof and fly on an airship. The values that have to steal, indicated on the map.
The character is armed with a gun, helping to fend off enemies. The police also have a weapon; some of them are equipped with shields and grenades. Also, police noticed a burglar can use the whistle and raise the alarm.
Hints / Tips
- Every 200,000 points scored in the game add to your life.
- To enter guard misleading use 3D space of the room.
- Those guards who are armed with shields can be cleaned only attack from behind or from the side.
- Beware of detention in a dark blue uniform - they are most active and can bring a lot of trouble, so try to neutralize them first.
- When you get to the fourth level, take advantage of the opportunity to gain extra points. This can be done several times a guard holding a press. For each punch press, you will receive 400 points.
- In order to become invulnerable to attack a rake just before you get to the bullet. Your character will be invincible as long as you do not pick up any of the bonuses.